Thursday, June 11, 2020

water waste

Water Waste- How it is affecting us  


Water is important for the world, it is the main part for us humans.  70% of the world is salt water from the sea. And 5% of its freshwater. 
You find water waste at  a factory all over the world to be changed into freshwater or spring water to be put into bottles and to go to peoples houses through the pipes so they can have a glass of water and a clean shower so you're not showering in somebody else's silver from their teeth.

  In the cycle the water turns to vapor when the sun hits it it makes cloud that's how some freshwater gets to us we rely on water every day if you want water in the world slow down on waiting it and more of using it in cooking you use it when brushing your teeth you need it getting clean is there for us  not their to waste. 

And also in climate change places get no rain and the rivers dry up like auckland they are not getting enough rain so they are low on water not like the west coast we are getting a lot of rain most of the time the water is polluted by cows of road run of its killing out water cycle if you want water to whatever you can to save it like don't leave the tap on while brushing your teeth and dont spend 1 hour in the shower.
So do anything you can to save water or slow down with the waste.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Rollin, I am from Ahipara School. I find this post very interesting and true. I like how much detail you put into the link of freshwater/saltwater water waste. Maybe add a litte more information on how the affect from pollution is affecting the waters, other than that good job. by Rollin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Rollin I am Calais from paroa I am 11 turning 12 next Sunday I like how you took your time to comment on my blog post i like writing and so I choose water waste from my book I read thanks for informing me that i need more information about how its affecting us and the water and here again thank you.

      Delete